Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server
More and more organizations want their employees to share the next great idea face to face, wherever they are located and on whatever device they choose.
Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server is the software for multiparty video, voice, and content collaboration that connects the most people at highest quality and lowest cost.
Based on open standards, the architecture of the Collaboration Server series is uniquely integrated with hundreds of business, UC, and social networking applications and protocols to make it easy to meet face to face with others over video. With RealPresence Collaboration Server organizations can:
- Connect employees, partners and fragmented communication systems, without expensive gateways, through the industry’s broadest support for existing and emerging standards, protocols and natively integrated applications
- Reduce operating expenses and increase call capacity, through unprecedented delivery efficiencies that use up to 50% less bandwidth
- Expect enterprise-grade collaboration, with 100% auto-failover, extreme scalability, security and interoperability, through the flexible, integrated RealPresence Platform
Available as a stand-alone solution or included in the heart of our complete RealPresence One subscription solution offering, Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server connects the most people at highest quality and lowest cost – on-premises, hosted, hybrid or cloud delivered. RealPresense Collaboration solutions include:
- RealPresence Collaboration Server Virtual Edition, a software only platform for virtualized/cloud environments
- RealPresence Collaboration Server Hardware solutions with a range of resource options for any size – from small and high growth organizations to the largest companies in the world
API Whiteboard Learn More
Polycom Support for TIP
RealPresence Platform Whiteboard
Redundancy and Resiliency Demonstration
Whiteboard Sketch: RealPresence Video Solutions